Sunday, October 17, 2010

And the Emmy goes to........

Recently I was given a blog award! I absolutely loved it and want to pass it on to those I feel worthy of its glory, however, I am writing this post from my Droid, and still haven't quite figured out how to add some of the gadgets from here. Why from the Droid you ask????? Because, though I might be able to write a decent story every now and then, rehooking up the electronics in the house isn't my forté. Lol! Just one of those many things I am still grasping knowledge on. That being said, I would like to formally thank my dear friend Sherilin for this great award! I feel blessed! Sooo not prepared! I don't even have a speech ready! :-D

By the way, did you notice the accent mark on the e in forté??? Yep! Just one of the few technological actions I have learned! Woohoo! Anyway, thanks for reading my blog.....I hope in some way it either helps make you laugh, or at least doesn't bore you to death......

2 comments:

  1. nope, i'm not bored to death... yet! you better get that computer hooked back up though so you can properly accept your award & read the post i just wrote! i think you'll like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    I did not know that thingy had a name!

    ReplyDelete