Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I would like for you to let go of my arm.......

Today we stopped by a local store to purchase a few drinks before my oldest child's cross-country meet. It is usually quite hot out and the kids like to have a little something to sip on while we are there. I quickly led them to the front of the store and was letting them pick out a drink from the coolers near the registers....you know the ones strategically placed so that while you are patiently waiting in line for the cashier, you immediately get thirsty? On the front of the cooler that contained the Pepsi products, were stickers advertising a sale price for Mt. Dew and Pepsi. I love Diet Mt. Dew, so this was my pick. Hollis chose Mt. Dew, and the others chose drinks from another cooler that were not advertised cheaper. When the cashier rang me up, I did what I always do and checked the prices as they came up on the screen....sure enough, they were incorrect....my Diet Mt. Dew and Hollis' Mountain Dew did not come up on sale. I brought this to the cashiers attention, and she argued that it wasn't both Diet and regular on sale, but just the regular....HA....she tried to explain away the fact that it didn't ring up right. I asked her to get her manager, as the price was actually double that of the sale price. Lol...when she returned, and fixed the price, I thanked her and again commented that the sign DID say they were on sale, at which point....are you ready for this?





The cashier








At this point,


















SHUSHED ME!








And not only did she shush me,











Wait for it.....





















Wait...........



















SHE GRABBED ME BY THE WRIST!!!!

I WAS LIVID!

I calmly removed my arm from her tight grasp, and asked her not to shush me again.....

Hhmmmffff!!!

When the manager came back to sign off on the price adjustment, I kindly told her that it would be wise if she reminded her employees NOT to shush or grab the customers in their lines....lol......really?????? I could have filed harassment!! Lol

Wow, what an interesting last couple of days I have had!! Lol

2 comments: