Wednesday, September 29, 2010






Wow, what a year it has been......
Not sure what I expected, but God really taught me a lot. I learned more about faith, hope, love, peace, and patience than I ever thought possible. This whole year has been one of learning....learning a lot about myself, and what I can handle...learning how many people truly care, and having faith that all needs will be met, even if it is at the last possible moment before the need. I learned that God wants me to put my trust in Him. I learned that this also means depending on Him for everything, not just the stuff I don't think I can handle on my own. I learned that I CAN'T handle ANYTHING on my own. But GOD can. Things will never be quite the same,but I do believe that things can be great, and with Gods help I will strive to teach my children to be strong in Him, no matter what happens. God is in control! I will have that faith!

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed... Nothing will be impossible to you.
- Matthew 17:20

I look forward to seeking His will for me and finding out what He plans for my future. I know that the things I have learned thus far, are only the beginning of what He wants to teach me.....

3 comments:

  1. He taught you how strong you are when you lean on Him! He taught you how much I love you and your fabulous children!!!!
    He taught me how important you are to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said! These photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gave you an award today over at my blog. you even got the first one because i love you the most. lol! go check it out.
    http://laughingmyabsoff.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete