Monday, January 31, 2011

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't post that....lol

As I have gone through the steps of divorce over this past year, I am amazed at the

number of people who are facing the same. And though they are all in different

stages of their destiny, the fact still remains that it is a hard journey, forcing

many to advertise their feelings openly on social networks such as facebook. And

though it makes one feel better to "one up" the "EX", there is a feeling deep inside

me that tells me to refrain from such status posts. However, I have found a few

quite humorous. And have in fact,saved a list of "good" ones to share. Let me

first deny, nullify, and curb anyones accusations up front. These are not my posts,

thoughts, or insinuations pointing to my divorce at all, but merely a collection of

status posts that I have seen used this last year. I have wondered a million tmes

how some can read over the following, and not have that internal feeling of "yeah,

maybe I shouldn't post that"




In no particular order:


*If you think the grass is greener on the other side, perhaps you should spend more time taking care of the grass on your side.


*wonders what the judge would think when her husband has her arrested for telling off his mistress? It might be worth finding out! LMBO


*you can't scare me... I have an ex-husband


*... is longing for the day her ex shows up on a milk carton!!!


*OH your dating my ex? cool. I'm eating chicken wings, do you want those left overs too?


*Single & LOOKING.. for something better than I had last time..


*There's nothing like running into your ex on a good day, then throwing the car in reverse and doing it again! :) lol


*don't be mad at the fact that i won; be mad at the fact that you thought you could beat me.


*I don't get jealous when i see my ex with another girl because my mom always taught me to share my toys when I'm done using them :)


*knows they told us to say 'til death do us part', well we've parted, why are you still breathing?


*my ex husband is the reason I'm on happy pills.


*In my opinion, you went from loving husband and father, to ex-husband and father of my child, to baby daddy, to sperm donor.


*knows that he'll just get bored with her, then move on to someone else. That's just what he does. Trust me.


*Was wondering when Karma was going to get You~ Then I saw your new girlfriend and realized it already had~ Thanks karma~ I owe u one~


*How many people have looked at their ex's now and thought "what was i thinking" :

2 comments:

  1. love the chicken wings & leftovers. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are actually pretty mild from others that I am sure you have read. This is my fav! --*In my opinion, you went from loving husband and father, to ex-husband and father of my child, to baby daddy, to sperm donor.
    Keep that chin up girl! I've been there, done that,and bought the tshirt. But, I did it with one child and you have four. You will be surprised how much you will grow and how your thought processing changes. It will make you stronger! Wanna hear something funny? My ex remarried a few years ago. She is a super nice girl and we speak often. She has changed my ex, in a good way. He is 51 now and has FINALLY realized that has to be a father to Ross, not just his little weekend playbuddy. She has encouraged him to grow up. She loves Ross as much as I do, and it shows. She is the best thing that could have come into our "ex-relationship". Wierd, huh?

    beth dobbins

    ReplyDelete